We cultivate cannabis year round at an indoor facility in Portland, OR.
- Operations are with local, renewable power.
- With dosatron technology, we can ensure consistent and accurate distribution of nutrients for each cycle.
- Using a Surna modular cooling system allows for a totally sealed environment, offering enhanced control of mold and bacterial growth.
- Microscopic analysis performed for individualized plant treatment.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) encourages healthy crops while inhibiting the growth of pests by means that offer the least possible disruption to the natural ecosystem and minimal risks to human health and the environment.
- Our pesticide alternatives include pre-inoculation with “friendly” bugs and thorough and complete flushing of built up nutrients.
- With extended pesticide screening, we have surpassed state required standards in pesticide testing for years, removing any crop that doesn’t meet the bar.